Now you can dramatically reduce label costs, increase operational efficiencies and quickly produce high-quality color labels with Just in Time Color™ printing on Epson’s high-speed ColorWorks C3500 label printer.
Color Labels are the New Standard
Today there is a growing demand for the use of color labels that feature color codes, photos and pictograms to highlight relevant information. This trend sharply drives up the number of label variations and increases label production complexity. Epson’s ColorWorks C3500’s ability to produce full color labels on demand makes it the ideal solution.
Advanced Features Only from Epson
The compact, four-color Epson ColorWorks C3500 inkjet label printer features printing speeds up to 4 inches per second, a banding reduction mode and a nozzle check system that produces a reliable output of high-volume labels with excellent image quality. The Epson C3500 also offers multiple easy-to-use features such as an automatic cutter, easy paper loading and an LCD with printer status readouts.
Superior Print & Ink Quality
Epson’s patented MicroPiezo® inkjet technology together with their DURABrite® Ultra Pigment ink ensures labels with crisp, clear, easy-to-read text, barcodes, and vibrant graphics that resist smudges and water even on plain paper. With the Epson ColorWorks C3500 you can print on a wide range of media from plain, synthetic and matte to glossy stock. It handles roll-fed and fanfold as well as die-cut and continuous label media. The Epson C3500 is both GHS and BS5609-certified when using the appropriate label media/substrate.1
Lower Your Printing Costs Significantly
With the Epson ColorWorks C3500 Label Printer you can dramatically reduce the cost of your label-printing operations. Instead of maintaining an expensive inventory of pre-printed labels, you can print the labels you need whenever you need them. Moreover, the Epson C3500 features individual CMYK ink cartridges for a more efficient use of ink and a very low cost of maintenance.
Reliable & Flexible
Designed for high-duty commercial environments, the durable Epson C3500 Label Printer is dust and water-resistant and is built to last. It has an MTBF of 88,000 hours.2
Backed by the leader
The Epson ColorWorks C3500 Color Label Printer delivers the quality and reliability that Epson is known for and is backed by Epson’s industry-leading service and support programs.
- Compact, robust design for commercial use
- Meets both GHS & BS5609 certification1
- High print speed of up to 4 inches per second3
- High-quality, four-color (CMYK) inkjet printing
- Individual ink cartridges for efficient use of ink
- Supports all major label applications
- USB and Ethernet interfaces
What’s in the Box
- Epson ColorWorks TM-C3500 Label Printer
- Power Adapter with Line Cord
- One Set of Epson ColorWorks C3500 CMYK Ink Cartridges
- Sample Label Roll
- Media Output Tray
- Instruction Sheet
- Utilities/Manuals CD
Compatible Accessories & Supplies
- Epson ColorWorks C3500 Black Ink Cartridge (GJIC22P(K))
- Epson ColorWorks C3500 Cyan Ink Cartridge (GJIC22P(C))
- Epson ColorWorks C3500 Magenta Ink Cartridge (GJIC22P(M))
- Epson ColorWorks C3500 Yellow Ink Cartridge (GJIC22P(Y))
- Epson ColorWorks C3500 Maintenance Box (SJMB3500)
- Epson ColorWorks C3500 Large Capacity Unwinder (ASS1111-S0)
- Epson ColorWorks C3500 Large Capacity Rewinder (ASD1111-S0)
- Epson ColorWorks C3500 Unwinder/Rewinder Alignment Plate (EPS35-JPL)
1 Epson’s ColorWorks C3500 inkjet printer with Epson’s DURABrite® pigment inks used in combination with Neenah Kimdura Poly media has been BS5609 certified.
2 Failure is a random failure occurring during the random failure period.
3 Speed is printing 2.2 inches (56 mm) width bidirectional mode, with banding reduction disabled in 360 x 360 dpi resolution.